Here is a landscape sculpture I created from the logs and sticks that the kids throw into the creeks that run below the local park. I just wanted to create something for them and cleanup the creeks too. I called it The Gate because this was built on one of the trails that the kids use to get into the woods and creek, it stands over 8ft. tall and I left a crawl space for them to go through. Now the kids will likely tear it down and throw it back into the creeks or they will actually interact with the piece and enjoy it. It only took about 45 minutes to make and that is why it looks so rough. I have not done this kind of piece since I was in high school but it sure is fun. Maybe more works soon? ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

allen weaver said...

Dude,

I love this. Very cool. Hope all is going well.