The tease is over ...

... the wait is over. Here is the back story.
I grew up drawing on brown paper sacks from Safeway, my mom would cut up the sacks because I was drawing on school paper and getting into trouble. I do not throw any kind of paper product away because I will draw on it. I also will use cardboard to draw on as well as make frames for my drawings.
I have not posted for a while because these drawings are very large and they may take days and a month sometimes to finish. I hope everyone likes them because I really enjoy creating them.









2 comments:

Lizzy_D said...

I don't remember how I first found your blog, but I want to tell you that I think all of your work is fantastic. I love all of your sketches and doodles, and I check back often to see what new things you've posted. Keep up the great work!

Susan Rudat said...

These are great! All of them are worth a close up look. I love your sense of humor too.